Now it is installed and working, we’re not disappointed in the sound one jot. It has a big open sound stage, with plenty of weight behind it, yet also detail and excitement.
The Arcam AVR750 has a flexible video output able to drive two devices, and can even upscale to 4K, if your display can take it.
Come and have a listen to this new AV receiver for yourself, simply contact us to book a demonstration.
Arcam tell us they have been working hard behind the scenes to create this unit, which replaces the popular AVR600, and is the first in a series of three new AV receivers.
Arcam AVR750 Technical Specifications:
Continuous power output, per channel, 8Ω/4Ω
- 2 channels driven, 20Hz ‑ 20kHz, <0.02% THD – 120W/200W
- 2 channels driven, 1kHz, 0.2% THD – 130W/210W
- 7 channels driven, 1kHz, 0.2% THD – 100W/—
- Residual noise & hum (A-wtd) – <0.15mV
Audio Performance (Stereo line inputs)
- Signal/noise ratio (A-wtd, stereo direct) – 110dB
- Frequency response – 20Hz—20kHz ± 0.1dB
- HDMI – x7, Component – x3, Composite – x4
- HDMI – x2 (ARC Compatible), Z2 – x1 (Composite)
- HDMI – x7, Coax SPDIF – x4, Toslink – x2, RCA Phono – x6, USB input, Ethernet Client, Internet Radio, ARC (from display)
- 7.1 Pre-amp ouput – 6x RCA Phono
- Zone 2 output – RCA Phono
- FM / DAB / DAB+ (in appropriate markets)
Supported Surround Modes Includ
- Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital EX, Dolby Digital 5.1, Dolby Pro Logic IIx DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS-ES 6.1 Discrete, DTS-ES 6.1 Matrix, DTS 5.1
- Power consumption (max) – 1.5kW (approx. 5200 BTU/hour)
- Power consumption (standby) – <0.5W
Dimensions & Weights
- W x D (inc. speaker terminals) x H (inc. feet) – 433 x 425 x 171mm
- Weight (net) – 16.7kg
- Weight (packed) – 20.0kg