Home Cinema Installation
- Room layout and aesthetic design
- AV Cabling and wiring
- Lighting design and control
- Automation systems e.g. screens, curtains and blinds, equipment lifts and movable panels
- Star ceilings
- Multi-channel Audiophile quality sound (up to 15.2 channels!)
- 2D, 3D & 4D systems (ask us about them!)
- Acoustic room treatment and/or correction
- Seating design, layout and supply
We will provide you with a detailed Home Cinema Installation proposal, designed around the experience you want. We then liaise with other experts on site during the three main stages of installation.
Three Installation Phases To Making Your Dreams a Reality
We visit site and look at the room to be used. This is as important as seing the plans, as we are able to visualise how the room will work in the context of the rest of the home. Frequently there are strong design elements already employed, and we can take cues from these.
Part of the design process is often also a detailled 3D computer model of the room, which can give an accurate idea of what teh finished result will look like.
2. Home Cinema Installation First Fix
Once the proposal has been accepted, we will produce a detailed cabling schedule and marked-up plans so that our technicians or your on-site contractors can start to run all of the relevant cabling including sockets, speaker plates and any wall chasing that may be required, (we can also do this in conjunction with your property developer or builder to fit in with any build schedule).
The quality of cables installed at this stage has a large impact on the overall quality of the system. It also determines how future-proof the installation is. We usually do our best to make sure there are sufficient cables to cater for foreseeable future requirements.
Cables involved in a Home Cinema Installation may include:
- Sufficient high current Mains power supply sockets
- Network Cat6 cabling for Internet, Control, HD TV distribution, Audio Distribution etc.
- High Quality Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) Speaker cabling
- Control links (for example for serial data and IR control)
- High quality analogue and digital signal cables
- Satellite and terrestrial Antenna cabling for TV distribution
The next stage of the Home Cinema Installation is to install all of your fixed component parts; these are any items that are fixed to the floors, walls and ceilings. This usually involves any wall plates, key pads and in-wall or in-ceiling speakers. This is done in conjunction with primary decorating (including the painting of ceiling and wall-speakers as required). We normally try to avoid fitting any expensive electronics until the decoration is finished and the dust has settled and been cleaned up!
Once the decoration of your room or house is complete, and the dust has settled and been cleared up, we then fit the main system components, set-up and program the entire system to your requirements. We will then demonstrate all the system features and show you how simple they are to operate.
We always guarantee our workmanship for two years after the installation date so you can rest assured that if you have a problem, or even just want to be reminded how to do something specific, we are simply a phone call away.
We do Home Cinema Installation in the following areas, and all points in between:
|Towns we cover include:|
|Berkshire||Hampshire||Isle of Wight||Surrey||Buckinghamshire|